Untitled Header Image

Forms & Permits

The Town of Trenton is under County Zoning Administration.
Dodge County Land Use Permits are required for new construction.

A permit must be obtained before work can begin or fees will be doubled.

Dodge County Land Use Permit:

  • New Homes, Home Additions
  • New Structures, Barns, Sheds, Structure Additions
  • Decks, Fences, Signs, Pools

Building Permit:

  • New Homes, Home Additions, Home Remodels, Electrical Service
  • Commercial/Industrial Structures, Additions, Remodels, Electrical Service
  • Home or Structure Demolitions

Contact: Dodge County Land Resources & Parks Dept., 127 E. Oak St., Juneau
Phone: 920-386-3700 Ext 2
Email: landresources@co.dodge.wi.us

General Engineering Company conducts inspections on behalf of the Town of Trenton.  Please contact them with any questions.

General Engineering Company
PO Box 340
916 Silver Lake Drive
Portage, WI 53901
608-742-2169 (office)

Driveway Permit (Town Road)

  • Application and Town Board approval required
  • Concrete driveways may not be less than 30 ft. from the centerline of town roads.

Contact: Russell Kottke
Phone: 920-928-3168

Contact: Karla Zimmerman, Clerk
Phone: 920-763-4631
Email: clerk@tn.trenton.wi.gov

Alcohol License Application Forms

Operator License Application

  • Application and Town Board approval required

Renewal Alcohol Beverage License application (AT-115)

  • Application and Town Board approval required